Monday, November 12, 2007

About Me

Ok. So in a nutshell, I'm a college student who is going to be graduating soon from a top business school and I am currently trying to figure out what to do with my life.


Background

I'm from a small town in Michigan. I grew up on a farm and graduated with less than 100. The transition to the big city was hardly a transition at all. It was an amazing whirlwind of great opportunities. Later I will be looking back at the activities I persued and the choices I made and evaluating my time at the University.



Interests

Although I am a business student, I have a couple sub-interests that I love to integrate into my curriculum. I am intrigued by technology and how it is shaping our world today, so I will eventually elaborate on my experiences and random thoughts and ideas on the subject.

I am also becoming more and more aware about the state of the planet. By this I mean poverty, hungar, education issues, healthcare, globalization, trade, etc. I do not claim to have knowledge beyond anyone else it is more of an interest of mine than something in which I intend to impose my ideas.

I also try to keep up to date with news and politics, although I often fall behind. This again is not something I intend on imposing. Obviously all these topics interrelate. For some more on my interests and some fun websites check out my tags on http://del.icio.us/.


Quote of the Day: Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious. - Brendan Gill

Song of the Day: Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney

Current Mood/Thoughts: Life goes by so quickly.

No comments: